Monday, June 13, 2016

Beautiful Baby Girl

Welcome to the world baby girl!

My brother and his fiance welcomed their daughter this weekend. It was a long, emotional journey for them both, but this little ball of cuteness came into the world on Saturday. She is perfect as can be and I was glad to be there anxiously awaiting her arrival.


I told my brother that it was weird, I remember struggling to complete my homework in the family waiting room while we waited for his arrival and now here I was waiting once again, but this time for the arrival of his daughter. I look forward to seeing this baby girl grow over the years as well as see my brother grow and change as he adjusts to becoming a daddy. 

niece taken a few minutes after birth

We are so glad to welcome this newest member to our family - she will be a joy to us all!

No comments: