Okay, so today I lost my temper with my babies...and I feel so horrible. I yelled at them...I yelled, now don't get me wrong I raise my voice to my children when they are doing something they shouldn't, but I don't yell.
I don't like it because I feel like yelling destroys a piece of their essence, like I'm killing part of the spirit that gives you warm fuzzies and the sad part...I can't remember even why.
They weren't really misbehaving, but were getting into things I told them not to and then they both in my ear whinning for this/that, etc...and it got too much.
My mind has been preoccupied with frustration and worry that I've let it build up inside me and today was the boiling over point. Afterwards, I simply broke down in tears, tears for being the mom that yells for no apparent reason and taking my frustrations on them. And tears for letting them down and myself.
So, I apologize for continuing to lose my self and I will let go of the frustration, worry, and anger that is taking hold and making this raining day seem even gloomier.
"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment