Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mommy Day

Happy Mommy Day to mommies everywhere!

No matter how old I was I always looked at my mom through childhood eyes and it really wasn't until I became a mother that I was able to see her differently and see her for the person she is and all she has done. It was like some veil was lifted off and things I didn't understand as a child, a teenager and so forth didn't make sense until the role of mother was granted to me. I probably don't tell my mother often enough how much I love her, but I hope she knows because I do (that is my momma in the pink holding my first born - you can't tell she's excited about becoming a Nana, can ya)

I also want to say Happy Mommy Day to Nana - you are in my thoughts and prayers and I love you!

"Some people go through life trying to find out what the world holds for them only to find out too late that it's what they bring to the world that really counts." - Anne of Green Gables

No comments: