My little baby is turning the big three and I can't believe it! He is growing so much and I watch him in wonder. He tries his best to keep up with his big sister and does a pretty good job. I also love the way he talks with his hands, especially when he gets upset or excited.
We are going to spend the day having fun and doing whatever he wants, everyday since his sister's birthday he kept asking patiently, "Is it my birthday today?" and now I when he asks I can say indeed it is and I can't wait to see his face!
It does make me a little sad to know that my baby is now not a baby anymore, but he is so bright and wants to be into everything. Today, he was looking at his president placemat and had it upset down, so I couldn't really see and he was pointing to the last president, which is George Bush and I said it is George Washington, to which he looked at it and firmly said, "no mommy, it's not George Washington, it's the other George" and I kept telling him yes it was and told him I was done hearing it and so I grabbed his mat and realized the mat was upside down and looked at indeed it was George Bush and not Washington - he was right all along.
I told him I was proud and gave him a hug and said, "you were right, it wasn't George Washington, it was George Bush" and he said, "see I told you it was the other George..."
Happy Birthday Love!!
"You don't raise heroes, you raise sons. And if you treat them like sons, they'll turn out to be heroes, even if it's just in your own eyes." ~Walter M. Schirra, Sr.
No comments:
Post a Comment