So about two weeks ago I was asked if I would blog on a weekly basis for the Des Moines Families site, stunned and flattered, I asked what should I blog about and she suggested just about balancing my life with going to school and being a SAHM, so I've posted three entries, not sure if they are interesting or not or if anyone is reading them, but I'm blogging away.
It got me thinking, I started this blog basically just for my own sanity, since I had to keep a blog for school, I found it stress relieving and so I thought I would start a personal one to do the same and it is (granted I don't let out all my feelings that is for my journal), but I'm pretty honest on this blog and I hope with doing a third on the Des Moines Families site people will find it useful or interesting and that it doesn't become a "chore" to post.
I suppose only time will tell...if you are so inclined to check it out the link is http://www.desmoinesfamilies.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment