Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Stress, No Time for that

I'm working hard at trying to keep it under control, but I definitely know that I'm stressed and it seems my method of ignoring it and pretending it will go away is not working. And it makes me want to cry - I'm stressed for so many reasons that I'm not sure which to start with first and at night time it takes me at least an hour if not more to fall asleep because I'm cycling the many things in my mind that is due, needs done, is late, playing catch up, how to catch up, how to stay ahead, keep house clean, chores that I'm falling behind, keep kids clean, healthy, happy, and it goes on and on. I can't break the cycle. I think of things that I would like to do to ease the stress, but I have no time for those activities and I feel like my life is circling out of control. I've mentioned things to my better half, I've asked for help, but either he doesn't think it is a big deal or he is dealing with his own bag of stress that he is not hearing me. I am trying to think positivie and maybe I just need to make myself sit down and create a visualization board again...something I can look at everyday to visualize as I'm better at visualization things lately if there is something "concrete" I can focus on whereas before I could just close my eyes and focus, but that method doesn't seem to work. It's frustrating because I feel like I'm running in circles chasing my own tail, which of course leads nowhere. ERRRR

No comments: