So, I talked with the transplant coordinator today and we set a date for the transplant, it is August 18th. It is still some time away, but I have a lot to do in that time and I'm glad a date is now set, it is real. The hubby can now request the time off he needs and hopefully my recovery will not be so long, I know it will be important to get up and moving (lightly) right away.
I told my mom and she was surprised by the date, but I told her it was only a few weeks earlier than what they were originally thinking (beginning of September).
The transplant coordinator said she would call me to set up some final tests and to go over some pre-op stuff and she said that if all was good it would be that date. I can't imagine why that would change, so if you wouldn't mind making a mental note of that and keep us in your thoughts, we'd appreciated it!
No comments:
Post a Comment