Yesterday my sister and her fiance tied the knot - nothing fancy. They went down to the courthouse and then we went out to dinner to celebrate. I'm happy for her, for them both. He is a good guy and wish them all the best. Welcome to the craziness (but he should be used it to by now).
Today, we celebrate my momma's birthday. Happy Birthday Mother!!! May it be full of laughter and delight with a touch of sassiness.
The kids have been singing all day - they told me they are practicing the song they are going to sing for her because the Happy Birthday tune just isn't enough for sweet pea. I think she also drew about a dozen pictures and stuffed them in the sack for her. So we will stop over once the hubs comes home and have a mini-celebration.
I'm also one step closer to graduation....I finished my graduation portfolio, which is a collection of my work through the ILT program. Feel free to check it out at www.denafife.com - I'm glad it is done and now it will just go through a review process and then I need to finish my last two courses and tah-dah...graduation. I got an email indicating that the summer graduates will have the graduation ceremony with the fall graduates, which is in December. I haven't decided if I will attend or not, it would be nice as it was a long process and I'm really proud of what I accomplished, but we shall see.
No comments:
Post a Comment