Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March on in.....

March is upon us and considering we have had a rather mild winter, I'm excited to say that it is suppose to reach in the 60's today! Spring is here, Spring is here, I do declare Spring is near!!!!
I've started typing up the "To do" list for the garden and I'm anxious to start working in it. I'm opening the windows and letting some of today's fresh air into the house and if I can get my work done to a point where I feel accomplished then I may try to get a walk in before it is time to get the kids.
With the month of March, brings a parade of birthdays - my sweet pea has her birthday party this weekend. Every day, she is like 5 days till my party. I'm proud of my little girl, this year for her birthday party, she decided that instead of having a party with gifts, that she wanted people to bring items to be donated to a local animal rescue. So, I said because she was doing that, we could invite her entire class and we reserved the community center and someone from the shelter will be coming to speak to the children towards the end of the party. I'm going to have options for the kids to make cat toys or dog toys and we will have face painting and dancing. I'm super proud of my little sweet pea, she has a big heart.

“If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart" - Arab proverb

No comments: