Oh how I wish I were as creative as some of the vendors at the Junk Jubilee. This was my first visit to the expo, but it certainly won't be my last. I went with my mom and daughter and we just walked around and many times I kept looking into my purse hoping I would find more money to purchase all the wonderful things people created with old junk, wood, etc...
I did get a ring and I purchased an early birthday gift for my mom, as soon as I saw it I knew she would love it and so I acted as if I really was getting it for myself and then ended up giving it to her. I took a few notes of some of the things that I really liked and think I can do it, but who knows, it probably won't turn out as wonderful as what these people created.
I think I enjoyed this event more so because of the inspiration it has given me....that really you can create pretty much anything and there will always be someone who will appreciate it. I pretty much stick to things I know I'm good at, but after going to this, I've got so many creative ideas flowing, I'm excited to try them....
“It’s not about breaking the rules. It is about abandoning the concept of rules altogether” - Paul Lemberg
No comments:
Post a Comment