The is a wall that I've always hated since we've lived in our home, it is the wall going down to the basement - it had this textured wallpaper that was plastered on and was just horrible. We try removing the wall paper, but it would pull chunks of the wall off leaving it uneven. The hubs fixed it, but it was still an eye sore. Then we came across a bedroom that had one wall completely covered in pallets and of course, lightbulb.....why don't we do that?
So, the hubs collected many pallets and I helped pull all the wood off and over a weekend, we had our pallet wall complete. I'm really happy with it and we didn't do the whole space, just one wall - I think if we were to have done all the walls, it would make the small space seem even smaller.
It is amazing how one simple change can really give your space a new look.
No comments:
Post a Comment