We had been talking about getting another doggie, but had decided to wait till Spring...well alas this little fellow fell into our paths and when I saw my hubby holding him and kissing his face, I knew I had no choice. I tried to play hardball...telling him it wasn't the right time, it was getting close to winter and I really didn't want to deal with potty training, and I wasn't sure if it would be fair to Barney and Pongo, but I lost. I knew I lost and I sometimes wonder why I even try.
This little brown nose pup slept on my lap on the way home, nuzzling me and all the while I remained like I didn't care and then when hubby went into the store to get some of the necessary puppy things, I melted.
So far he is doing great with Barney and although Pongo is not quite sure what to think, he is slowly warming up, letting this little one come close enough to touch before Pongo darts off to some corner of the house.
Hubby named him Yoder, but the kids are calling him Yoger and so I've started calling him that as well...I can tell he will be a mischief maker and into everything....ahh the joys of puppyhood.
No comments:
Post a Comment