It is starting to rain, okay pouring and we are expected to get snow flurries on Friday, which is of course normal for this time of year in Iowa, but I must admit that we've had some really outstanding, beautiful weather these past few days and I'm not sure I'm quite ready for the cold weather, burrr.I've enjoyed taking the kids out to the park and just playing outdoors with all the changing leaves, which I might add have taken over our backyard.
My little sweet pea asked me when winter was coming and I told her soon enough, she said she is excited for snow angels, ahh the innocence of childhood. I on the otherhand get crabby and depressed....I woke up this morning and could feel the grumpiness inside me wanting to push out...I hate it.
And alas America's next president was chosen, Barack Obama and it was the biggest voter turnout in history. Congratulations to Obama and all his supporters, I was not one, but I am indeed proud of this moment in history.
No comments:
Post a Comment