Yes, if you are not living in a cloud you know that today was the inauguation day for President Obama and although I did not vote for him, I am moved and proud and only hope that he holds true to what he says.
I may not agree with his plans for this country, but he is giving people hope as well as bringing people together and you have to be proud for that. I also know that this man is going to be facing probably one of his toughest times, as the world is holding some high expectations of him and is this really fair, would we be holding these high standards of someone else. Only time will tell if he holds true and really is the Hope and Change we have been waiting for, but today I celebrate the moment and can appreciate the greatness of this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment