It's official, it is definitely a new year, new beginnings as we reflect on the happenings of the past year. I look forward to 2009 with many things already in the works: an upcoming birth, weddings, graduation, preschool, and my big 3-0 (oh, boy, is it really so), so I am trying my best to get fit this year. I'm not concerned about weight, because in the past I have focused my attention on losing weight and then I always end up getting mad and throwing in the towel, so this year, my focus is simply getting fit, mainly because if we proceed with the kidney transplant, the better shape my body is in from eating better and staying fit, I figure my recovery will be a bit better.
So here is to 2009, may it be filled with joy, laughter, and prosperity and little loss.
"Ring out the old, ring in the new,
Ring, happy bells, across the snow:
The year is going, let him go;
Ring out the false, ring in the true."~Alfred, Lord Tennyson,
No comments:
Post a Comment