Happy Momma's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there!
It's the toughest job there is, but it really is one I wouldn't trade. My little ones said to me, Happy Momma's Day - is it your birthday? Do we get cake? And as I started reflecting back, I was struck with a creative bug - another project to add to my growing list of items once I finish school, but it may involve requesting the help of other moms out there. I need to do some brainstorming on it, but the wheels are in motion.
I never really realized how demanding parenting is and of course I had somewhat of an idea prior to having children, but sometimes I don't think you really comprehend it until you are actually a parent and you are indeed responsible for another little being. It definitely makes you appreciate your parents a bit more.
There are many things growning up that I never thanked my mother for, but I hope she knows how much she is appreciated and loved, especially on this day.
Happy Mother's Day!
"When I was a child, my mother said to me, 'If you become a soldier, you'll be a general. If you become a monk you'll end up as the pope.' Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso."-- Pablo Picasso
No comments:
Post a Comment