I got my feedback from my graduation portfolio on Friday, it was all positive and I passed the ILT program. My portfolio is http://www.denafife.com/, if you are inclined to check it out. I just need to finish my last two classes and I will get my MA in eLearning Implementation and Design....wow...I really can't believe that in just two more weeks I will be done.
I have submitted my final digital story for class today. You can check out my story below
I'm working on my final team project, which we received really great feedback on our client presentation, so I'm pretty excited, I'm working with a great group of individuals, a part of me will miss all the team projects and interaction from the program.
I'm not sure what our plan is after school, we want to move to New Zealand and I've been eyeing jobs there, but it's not a good economy anywhere at the moment.
I've had a phone interview already for a position, it is a really great company, but I'm not entirely sure yet about going back to work. Our plan was when both the kids began school, but we definitely could use the additional income. We decided that we will not worry about it unless I get offered the job and then we will start having discussions because at this point there is not need unless it becomes a reality.
Once school is over, I have about 16 days to really work it those exercises before the surgery. The last month I've pretty much thrown myself into the final projects and portfolio work so I haven't had a chance to really get much exercising in. I told my mom to be ready to work it hard and get our butts in gear. Till next time....
3 comments:
Amazing Dena! You both will be in our thoughts and prayers!
Some I came to your blogspot today...and I must be an emotional mess. I watched the video the first time a few weeks ago, but my volume must have been off because I didnt realize you were talking too....anyways, I cried. I too wondered how and why would you do this putting yourself at risk. Then I quickly thought about it and knew I too would do it for my mother...but it really hit me today when you said...not for you...for your kids. You are an amazing woman Dena :)
Thanks so much!
Post a Comment