It was ten years ago when I accepted a date from this guy and little did I know it would turn into so much more. When he came to pick me up, he went to the wrong house, and then moments later he knocked on my door. I was nervous and had butterflies and when he took me to dinner, I made sure to order something that would not be so messy (spaghetti + me = one big mess). See even then I knew I was not one of those girls who can pull of a "sexy" look, I'm more like the clumsy sexy, so I knew not to order spaghetti.Anyway, afterwards we went to look at the holiday lights and as we were driving through looking at the lights, he touched my hand and I knew, there was a spark that went off. He later took me home, we kissed and I was hooked. I told my mother that night that he was the one I would marry and so here we are now...ten years later. He keeps me in awe...thanks babe!
Not much has changed except for the addition of some pets and two wonderful, beautiful, fantastic children. He has filled my dreams, given me hope, made me crazy, and most importantly makes me happy....so you never know what one date can turn into, but this girl is definitely happy she accepted this date.
"It's not so much a matter of meeting the right person - as it is meeting them at the right time." - Javan
No comments:
Post a Comment