Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kindness in Motion

Well I'm in day 15 of my Random Acts of Kindness and have done several things that I have posted on my Twitter page, you can see what I've done on the right of the screen. You can also see that most of my acts are small, but never the less they are random acts of kindness.

The hubs picked up some remaining debris at our neighbors house, she is an elderly woman and I think she really appreciated the help.

I have noticed the more I do, the more I am receiving in small ways and perhaps it is because I am more aware, so therefore I notice it. And don't get me wrong, I've had some challenging days where things seemed rather depressing, but I try not to focus or put to much energy into those challenging days.
I also picked up several items for my giveaway, I have a couple more things I'd like to get, but remember you need to post the Random Acts of Kindness that you do in my comment section to enter the giveaway. To see more details click on Pass It On and you will see the details of my giveaway.

I've been doing a lot of gardening with the hubs and even just the kids. I forget how much I love the smell of freshly dug dirt and this year we are trying something new and starting all our vegetables and even some flowers all from seeds. Typically we wait and buy plants, but we decided to try it this way and if all comes up then we will have quite the selection of vegetables, so I'm excited to see everything slowly pushing through the dirt. We also received some really great plants from my FIL and step-MIL, we placed those in the front of the house and they look great. She also gave us some raspberry bushes, which I'm quite excited for....I love raspberries...yummm.

Anyway...I just wanted to post an update regarding the Acts of Kindness Campaign and hope everyone is beginning to enjoy the freshly emerging buds on the trees....till next time...Blessed Be!

"Never get tired of doing little things for others. Sometimes, those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts." - Unknown

No comments: