Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A home for the chicks....

Well we finally have the chicken coop finished, the hubs worked on it all weekend and it is done and looks good. I think the chicks are enjoying their new space, but they have yet to explore their outdoor space. The two chicks made it to the door, but stopped and just stayed on the edge of their ramp leading outside. And I think we finished it just in time as the last couple times the chicks were out of the box exploring the sunroom. The picture to the right and above is the outside of the coop....

They are also going on 4 weeks and getting bigger, I've noticed that the comb on their heads are starting to form and I'm beginning to think one of the two is a rooster, we still won't know for sure for another few weeks, so we shall see.
On left: inside of the coop
Pictured Below: chicks

No comments: