Thursday, November 18, 2010

When we sleep...

does our unconscious mind try to tell us things in our dreams? The other night I dreamt of my Aunt Marilyn who just passed away and the dream was quite weird. In the dream, she knew that she had passed and we were sitting in a hospital chapel and I said what are you doing here...you are gone.
And she said, I'm waiting - I need to help them...I then woke up. So, in my dream I never found out who....strange dreams they are.
I've had dreams in the past of my grandparents who have died and I've always just felt that was their way of visiting me, but my recent dream just shook me a bit....

"The best thing about dreams is that fleeting moment, when you are between asleep and awake, when you don't know the difference between reality and fantasy, when for just that one moment you feel with your entire soul that the dream is reality, and it really happened." - Unknown

No comments: