Well, last night I completed my last "client" presentation with my team for our professor. Once we finished, he stated that we really put a lot of time and effort into this project and that it showed, he said he was rather impressed with our details and definitely believes that we could perform this work in the "real" world. He gave us all "A's" for the class!
I was pretty excited - I thought this class was definitely more challenging and most likely to be something we would approach in the real world, so I was really nervous in the beginning, but afterwards, my biggest takeaway is the confidence that I can do this work. This class really challenged us to big all our knowledge from the previous classes to produce a complete training plan with budget, etc..and we did it.
So, I'm done...I still have to wait for my digital story project to be graded, but I'm done. It's a bittersweet moment. I've dedicated two years of my evenings, weekends, family gatherings for this moment and I'm somewhat sad about it. I've really enjoyed this program, it was hard and at times pushed me to frustration and tears, but again, no one said it would be easy. I'm definitely going to miss the team projects, but I've formed bonds with people I've never met face-to-face with and somehow my life will be lead a little different from what I have learnt from them.
1 comment:
Way to go Dena!
Post a Comment