Sunday, August 9, 2009

Party Painting Weekend

It all started with new decorative pillows for our couch...and turned into a weekend of painting. We painted the living room and the kitchen; I'm completely exhausted and at times wonder how and why we get ourselves into these situations. On the up side...I completely love what we have done.


The living room is two colors (I can't remember the names of the colors), but two walls are almost like a chocolate brown and then the other two walls are a lighter neutral shade, almost like a grayish taupe. We used the lighter color for the kitchen as well - we only use Behr paint because you only need to use one coat of it and covers up everything nicely.


We eventually are going to be painting the kitchen cabinets white and putting frosted glass on the inside of the cabinets and we also plan to get new countertops. So sometime when we have the extra cash we will tackle that project.


I'm done for now - I don't think my body can handle any more bending and stooping, when did I get so old?

1 comment:

Suthanya said...

on Feb. 19, 2009 =)