Sunday, August 16, 2009

Early Celebration

My hubby gave me an anniversary present early...my all time favorite ice cream...hokey pokey! I was so excited! He found a company in California that imports New Zealand ice cream and had them overnight some, it was probably the best gift ever. It is so delicious and creamy! I love it!
His gift has yet to arrive, so I'm hoping it will be here soon. We will be celebrating 7 years! I can't believe it has been 7 years already, in some ways it feels longer and in some ways it still feels like it was only yesterday when we said "I DO."

I'm hoping that I will be feeling good enough to do something on our actual day since I will be recovering from surgery...usually we go back to the park we got married at and have a picnic with the kids and simply reflect on all that has transpired.

He has made all my dreams come true and I'm extremely thankful for that - after all this time I'm still in awe of him and the life we have created.

"The course of true love never did run smooth..." Shakespeare - A MidSummer Night's Dream

No comments: