It was my birthday and we kept it low-key. I got breakfast in bed and lots of love from my little ones. The kids told me they were giving me something I couldn't return and then they shouted with excitment....LOVE! I told them, could I get it with lots of sprinkles. Then my little man said that there is nothing better for birthdays then a tickle fight and cuddles, which I have to agree. Later that night, my parents came by and watched the kids while we went out to dinner with some friends, it was a good time. We then came back to the house and the hubby made me pavalova for my birthday dessert, which it was quite delish. I felt so spoiled. It was a great birthday and I feel so lucky. It has taken some time, but I'm at the point in my life where I am comfortable with myself, which I suppose comes with getting older.
Today, we are heading to my sweet pea's group recital - she is looking forward to it and it is amazing how much she is learning. I'm excited to hear her play. She is getting so good at the violin, I'm so proud of my little sweet pea!
"The key to successful aging is to pay as little attention to it as possible." ~Judith Regan
No comments:
Post a Comment