My sweet pea was informing of an incident that transpired at school and how hurt her feelings were, I told her she needs to be honest with her feelings. I said maybe that wasn't what she meant and so if you don't ask or tell them that it hurt or was bothersome then how is she to know? Of course, all advice I'm trying to conquer myself ;)
Anyway...back to her story...I will spare the misspellings and just type what her story says, so without any further thought interruptions, I present "When you were gone" by my sweet pea
"This is the day we were sad. And our hearts were empty without you.
We missed you when you were in New Zealand. I hope you had a great time in New Zealand.
I love you so much. You're the dad I love the best. I do not want to ask for another dad.
I love you more than a person loves a kid."
The End
So, that was her story....I asked her if she was trying to make her daddy cry and she said, "of course, I cried while he was gone." And I laughed and said, I suppose it is only fair. I will give her credit, in her notebook, she spelled New Zealand as Noosilind...gotta love it!
"Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves." - JM Barrie
No comments:
Post a Comment