It was a wonderful weekend indeed. We picked up some plants for the yard, we got eight lavender plants, which I can't wait to plant. It has been pretty chilly still, so we didn't plant anything, I'm itching to get in the dirt and go at it.
We took the kids to the local easter egg hunt and I was so proud of my little ones. The hunt starts right at 9:00 am and as people were leaving, a mother comes with two little boys and they were five minutes too late. So, my kids asked if they could give some of their eggs to the kids and I said sure and so they did. I was super proud of them!
Today, we celebrated Easter at my father-in-law's house and my parents came. It was a wonderful time, we ate so much food, drank sangria, and laughed so hard. The kids had fun with another easter egg hunt and then have a go with the pinata, it was so funny to watch the kids. Afterwards, we stopped at my mother-in-law's for another easter egg hunt and we saw an owl as we sat around the fire.
It was a fun-filled packed weekend and in need of another weekend to recover. I'm thankful for these moments with my family!
"Easter is the demonstration of God that life is essentially spiritual and timeless." ~Charles M. Crowe
No comments:
Post a Comment