Is there a weekend for the weekend? It seems like lately we have been working in our yard and around the house that there is no time for relaxing. We've gotten a lot accomplished, most of our vegetables are in, however, we have a few more to plant. We've started a compost pile and the new front landscaping is finally finished. Yahoo....we put the last of the mulch down on Saturday. We still have the sides of the house and some planting in the back yard. I definitely look forward to once we are done and actually getting to reap the benefits of our hard work.
Yet, I'm sure there will be more projects that the hubby will add to our "do" list since he can't seem to sit still for long periods of time.
My sweet pea had her violin solo recital today and she is getting so good. We had been practicing pretty hard, but overall she performed great! She walked off the stage and said, I made a couple mistakes and I said did you hear anyone that didn't clap? And she said, no everyone clapped and I said well then don't worry because you did great.
Oh, and I hope everyone survived the "rapture," out of all that is and has been taking place in the world, it is sad that the media put such a frenzy into what this man thought, as it says in the bible, "no one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven..." and I don't believe we are suppose to know.
"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams." a.smith
No comments:
Post a Comment