Monday, August 1, 2011

Bedtime Giggles.....

We were doing our typical bedtime routine and reading stories, tonight it was Curious George: The Kite and Olivia forms a band.
As we were reading, the second story, Olivia forms a band, we turned the page and all of us started laughing and we couldn't stop. I know the photo spurred the laughter, but then continued laughing and laughing and as I tried to contain my composure to finish the book, we would continue to giggle.

Then my sweet pea said, "was that part of the book about us...."



I laughed even harder when she said that and said, "well maybe" and the reason why is because on the next page the mom states, "Wipe that glop off your face, young lady, and get in the car NOW!"



So, that is what my sweetpea was referring too....me telling her to wipe that crap off her face whenever she puts it on. Well on the brighter side, at least I know now that she is not the only Olivia who does it.



"Only five books tonight, Mommy," she says. No, Olivia, just one." How about four?" Two." Three." Oh, all right, three. But that's it!" — Ian Falconer (Olivia)

No comments: