I came across Benjamin Franklin's daily schedule from another website regarding 25 Amazing websites for inspiration and positivity (http://gimundo.com/news/article/25-amazing-websites-and-online-resources-for-inspiration-positivity-and-mor/) and I thought that should be a question we ask ourselves everyday.And today, I awoke a little grouchy...it was another day with "icky" feelings, but I tried to make the most of it because I had an interview today, so I didn't want any negative thoughts to make my day worse and then those come across in my interview.
My mom and I were talking about my stomach issues and she thinks it is my nerves and my pent up feelings creating all this tension in my tummy, I told her I didn't feel "stressed" out, but I could see that it is possible, but I've been trying to remain positive and as I think of it, yeah stress could be the cause of all my tummy troubles.
Stress 1.the bankruptcy, which I posted about earlier, but took down because I got some slack for blogging about it, even though it was published in the paper the following week (and yes people do read that section). 2. The hubs and I had the blow out with his sister, which I did call her and apologize for my actions, but I'm still upset about it and things that happened afterwards because regardless of what you do or say, it is all about perspective. 3. Our will 4. Job hunting and realizing that filing bankruptcy may hurt some potential leads 5. Interview jitters
So yes, I can see that keeping all this tucked inside could cause some stress and I was depressed a few months ago, but I pulled out of it and I have started feeling better, but apparently my body is slow in catching up.
So, after I got home from my interview this evening, I checked out the above website and saw the Franklin schedule and I tried to think of what good I've done today, but besides playing mommy I couldn't think of anything out of the ordinary. I did have a really great conversation with my little brother, which we haven't talked like we did in a very long time...so maybe that was it, but who knows.
Tomorrow is a new day and I will start my day with that question "What good shall I do this day?" And we shall see what happens....till then...Blessed Be!!!
“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes." - Charles Swindoll
No comments:
Post a Comment