Friday, September 17, 2010

Coming to a Close.....

Well my work on the WIC project is coming to an end, I worked with some really great people and I think we turned out a great course. We met our deadlines and I made my "acting" debut, but the only way to see it is to actually take the course. It definitely gave me a greater appreciation for actors/actresses - I don't know how many times I messed up one simple sentence.
It was a great experience and opportunity - I enjoyed the work and it was nice to have my hands/mind working on something different. The course, "Cross-Cultural Communication & Nutrition Assessment" went public this week, so it is available for people to complete via http://www.prepareiowa.com or for a quick scan about the course, you can check out this flyer.

I'm glad I was able to offer my assistance and had a hand in shaping.....Thanks IPHP!

"I'm a great believer that any tool that enhances communication has profound effects in terms of how people can learn from each other, and how they can achieve the kind of freedoms that they're interested in." - Bill Gates

No comments: