Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Driven Man.....

My hubby is a hard worker, he is definitely driven. He learned this week that he was selected to be the President of Environmental Professionals of Iowa (EPI). I am so proud of him! I'm not entirely sure what his duties as President entails, but I know that EPI has a conference every year and there are several meetings, so I'm sure he will be busy.
I know my hubby is smart and talented, so it is nice to see that others recognize that in him too and I think there are many doors that will begin to open for him, if he chooses to open those doors.
So, here is to my wonderful husband! I love you so incredibly much and I am so proud of you! You are an amazing man and I'm glad that I can share this journey with you!

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own.And you know what you know. You are the guy who'll decide where to go.” - Dr. Seuss

No comments: