Well my mother and I celebrated the three year kidney day this past Saturday. And she is doing amazingly well, especially when I looked back at my blog three years ago and the struggles she was going through with the kidney not working initially, but it is working mighty fine now.
My mum got me some earrings and flowers as a thank-you for donating my kidney, but I told her that she doesn't need to do that, I don't need her to get me anything, the fact that she is here with us and gets to see my children grow is enough for me.
To my mother, you are an amazing woman - with a strong spirit. I know you've seen hard days, I know you have seen tough days, but through it all you pick yourself up and move on. I want you to know you are BEAUTIFUL and I love you! Happy Kidney Day!

No comments:
Post a Comment