How many times does something happen to you, till it grabs your attention? Well, I think that is where we are right now, the universe continually keeps throwing things our way, but we've ignored it for the most part, except now we are faced with making some big decisions. Decisions that mean letting go of what we have in the hopes of ultimately reaching the bigger dreams.
So, I have to stop the endless worrying because that doesn't get me anywhere and I think it just makes things worse, so I just have to let go and see where this takes us, where are we meant to go. I know I am being pretty vague, but even I am not exactly sure where these decisions will take us. All I know is that whatever we are currently doing is not working, therefore something has to change and apparently the universe keeps sending us reminders of that...so all I can do now is make the decision to stop what we are doing and start a new beginning.
"What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." - T.S. Elliot
No comments:
Post a Comment