Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Is it really almost over.....

Now that August has finally arrived it means the school season begins and thus the decline of summer. It has gone rather quickly, we took some small weekend getaways, but no big trips. My oldest will begin Kindy and my youngest will start PreK - both growing so rapidly and completely before my eyes.
My little girl looks forward to going back and seeing her school friends while my little boy is excited to meet new playmates.
I wanted to plan something for all my lady friends this month, but I don't know if that will happen. It seems like the day and months are flying by before my eyes, maybe in the fall I will get something planned.
The rest of the month will be busy, we will be celebrating the one year anniversary of the transplant surgery when I donated my kidney to my mom, I can't even believe that a year has past. She is doing great especially considering the start she had and I'm doing good, nothing has really changed for me.
The hubs and I will be celebrating our eight year anniversary this month as well....WOW...eight years, how time has flown and changed. Marriage is not easy by any means, it is full of compromise and changes. You have to be willing to compromise on both ends and at times I think the hubs and I have found a good balance. There are moments that are stressful and hard, but I couldn't imagine life any differently. We've created life together and shared dreams. I love this man completely and can't really believe it's only been eight years. I'm ready for our next adventures.

"Dreams do come true, if only we wish hard enough. You can have anything in life if you will sacrifice everything else for it." — J.M. Barrie

No comments: