I have also noticed that the number of stomach aches I have are little to none since we started eating better and as weird as it may seem, my little man's eczema is not as bad as it use to be. I'm not sure if it is related or not, but less breakouts for him, the better.
Anyway, I thought I would share one of the dishes that I have made that everyone loves, the hub even said, "it all vegetarian dishes tasted this good, I would definitely eat it more," which I found funny - anyway, here it is:
Artichoke Pasta
- 2 14 1/2ounce cansdiced tomatoes with basil, oregano, and garlic
- 2 14 ounce cansartichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 12 ounces any dried favorite pasta
- Crumbled feta cheese or finely shredded Parmesan cheese (optional) - I used feta cheese
1. Spray the inside of a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker
with cooking spray. Drain one of the cans of diced tomatoes (do not
drain remaining can). In the prepared cooker, stir together drained and
undrained tomatoes, the artichoke hearts, and garlic.
2.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours
or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours. Stir in whipping cream; let
stand about 5 minutes to heat through.
3.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package
directions; drain. Serve sauce over hot cooked pasta. If desired, top with feta or parmesan cheese and enjoy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment